About the company
At Svested, our vision is to supercharge growth, create wealth, and fulfill dreams through ESOP (Employee Stock Ownership Plan). Svested supports startups in Southeast Asia in their ESOP journey by providing advisory for ESOP set up as well as a user-friendly platform to manage ESOP and equity.
About the role
We are looking for a resourceful, meticulous, and driven person to join our team as an Executive Assistant. In this role, you will provide top-level assistance for the founders. You should be well-organized and be comfortable scheduling meetings and responding to emails on the founders’ behalf. Lastly, this individual should be able to draft documents and help the founders with any necessary meeting preparations as well as various administrative tasks.
What you will be doing
• Optimise time management for the co-founders to run the organisation efficiently
• Manage the scheduling and calendars for both of the co-founders
• Research and prepare documents for specific tasks, such as hiring, grants, procurement, etc
• Deliver clear communication briefings ahead of meetings, events, and presentations to ensure co-founders are as prepared as possible
• Take detailed notes during meetings with clear summary and action items
• Book and coordinate meetings and travel including flights, hotels, dining, meetings etc.
• Assist in document and email organisation and retrieval
• Take ownership of projects assigned by the founders
What you will gain and learn
• Make a difference in the startup ecosystem by helping founders and employees understand the value of ESOP
• Gain firsthand experience of what it takes to build and grow a technology startup
• Build your communication, organisation, and partnership skills
• Carve out a permanent role within one year
What we look for
At Svested, we value character and cultural fit above competency. We are seeking candidates with the following qualities:
• You possess a diploma or a degree
• You have a positive attitude and are a team-player
• You possess an entrepreneurial spirit, take initiative, and adopt an innovative approach to solving problems
• You can work well in a fast-paced environment
• You have excellent written and verbal communication skills
• You are organised and resourceful and have some experience in research
Make an impact
Join us to supercharge growth, create wealth, and fulfil dreams through Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP). We believe that people are empowered when they are treated as co-owners rather than mere workers. Our pace of work creates an environment where you can stretch yourself, learn new things, and make an impact.
Benefits & Perks
- Fortnightly company lunch
- Annual company retreat
- Growth mindset fund
- Health benefits
- Paid volunteer leave
- Company-wide volunteer event
6-month contract with opportunity for extension
Please email your (1) resume, (2) salary expectations, and (3) a short paragraph (less than 100 words) on your past experiences and why you are interested in this role to email@example.com.